Australian Open 2020
About Australian Open Jan 2020 – Final five
Australian Open 2020 will stretch right into the city of Melbourne as the tournament premieres the biggest Grand Slam footprint in world tennis.
Starting at Federation Square, in the heart of the city, and flowing through Birrarung Marr and Melbourne Park onto Richmond Station, the initiative is the result of nearly a decade of planning.
It’s not just the footprint that’s bigger and better than ever, with the AO now consolidating its position as a three-week event.
In a Grand Slam first, electronic line calling will feature on all courts during Qualifying, which runs from Tuesday 14 to Friday 17 January, with free entry for fans.
Other events leading into the year’s first Grand Slam include the Australian Open Draw on Thursday 16 January, and Kids Tennis Day – which will take over the expanded precinct, on Saturday 18 January.
Also new for 2020 is the Practice Village, designed to further enhance the Grand Slam experience for both players and fans, who will have the chance to get closer to their heroes than ever before.
Encompassing the National Tennis Centre, the Practice Village will feature new viewing platforms, enhanced seating, extra shade and a variety of family-friendly food options for fans. For the players, there’s the state-of-the-art gym, treatment and recovery areas, including hot and cold plunge pools and increased player dining, all accessible via the on-demand shuttle service from the Player Pod.
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- Category ‘Upper Sun’ Entry and Reserved Seating to Australian Open for the following sessions in Rod Laver Arena:
- Thursday, 30 January – Day & Night Sessions
- Friday, 31 January – Twilight Session
- Saturday, 01 February – Twilight Session
- Sunday, 02 February – Twilight Session
- Entry into the Exclusive “Super Suite” located in Melbourne Arena
- Access to the open-air Melbourne United basketball game on Wednesday evening
- VIP entry into Melbourne Park via the Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square
- Complimentary sightseeing cruise – See the sights of Melbourne as you cruise out to Port Phillip Bay and head towards picturesque Williamstown
From: R73 482,25
purchase tickets here
About Coachella 2020 10 April - 20 April The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is an annual music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, in the Coachella Valley in the Colorado Desert. It was co-founded by Paul Tollett and Rick Van...read more
About the Monaco Grand Prix May 2020 The Monaco Grand Prix is the world's most glamorous motorsport event. Situated in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo. The only way to experience it is in Truly Luxe luxury Whats included Monaco Grand Prix Sunday 24 May VIP packages...read more
About Ultra Music Festival 20 March - 22 March VIP Experience 2020 Ultra Music Festival (often abbreviated as UMF) is an annual outdoor electronic music festival that takes place during March in Miami, Florida, United States. The festival was founded in 1999 by...read more
LAtest Experiences Brochure
Tel: +27(011) 8815545
2nd Floor, West Tower
Nelson Mandela Square