Australian Open 2020
About Australian Open Jan 2020 – Final five
Australian Open 2020 will stretch right into the city of Melbourne as the tournament premieres the biggest Grand Slam footprint in world tennis.
Starting at Federation Square, in the heart of the city, and flowing through Birrarung Marr and Melbourne Park onto Richmond Station, the initiative is the result of nearly a decade of planning.
It’s not just the footprint that’s bigger and better than ever, with the AO now consolidating its position as a three-week event.
In a Grand Slam first, electronic line calling will feature on all courts during Qualifying, which runs from Tuesday 14 to Friday 17 January, with free entry for fans.
Other events leading into the year’s first Grand Slam include the Australian Open Draw on Thursday 16 January, and Kids Tennis Day – which will take over the expanded precinct, on Saturday 18 January.
Also new for 2020 is the Practice Village, designed to further enhance the Grand Slam experience for both players and fans, who will have the chance to get closer to their heroes than ever before.
Encompassing the National Tennis Centre, the Practice Village will feature new viewing platforms, enhanced seating, extra shade and a variety of family-friendly food options for fans. For the players, there’s the state-of-the-art gym, treatment and recovery areas, including hot and cold plunge pools and increased player dining, all accessible via the on-demand shuttle service from the Player Pod.
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- Category ‘Upper Sun’ Entry and Reserved Seating to Australian Open for the following sessions in Rod Laver Arena:
- Thursday, 30 January – Day & Night Sessions
- Friday, 31 January – Twilight Session
- Saturday, 01 February – Twilight Session
- Sunday, 02 February – Twilight Session
- Entry into the Exclusive “Super Suite” located in Melbourne Arena
- Access to the open-air Melbourne United basketball game on Wednesday evening
- VIP entry into Melbourne Park via the Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square
- Complimentary sightseeing cruise – See the sights of Melbourne as you cruise out to Port Phillip Bay and head towards picturesque Williamstown
From: R73 482,25
purchase tickets here
Truly Luxe Level 3 Services We know that COVID-19 has left many of you feeling overwhelmed and anxious due to uncertainties. We are all learning the “new normal” way of living, therefore managing everything can be challenging for any family (individual). Truly Luxe...read more
About Yoga Meditation For Mental Balance and Grounding with Adriene This 17 minute guided meditation welcomes balance and clarity to your mental and emotional self. Practice regularly to connect brain to body for mental health and optimal physical wellbeing this...read more
About Travel Concierge services. Truly Luxe is dedicated to keeping you, informed and entertained during this lockdown season. What’s a VIP Travel Concierge Service? Everything You Need to Know: The main purpose of a VIP concierge is to help you save time by doing...read more
Learn more about Covid-19;
Tel: +27 74 966 9625
2nd Floor, West Tower
Nelson Mandela Square